Dobermann 5 RDA world-class legacy
Nordica’s Dobermann is no stranger to standing atop the World Cup podium. For decades, it’s been the benchmark by which all other racing boots are measured. And now, it just got even better. Completely reimagined, the new Dobermann builds upon its rich history while supercharging its legendary performance. Armed with an even more anatomically correct fit, the Dobermann 5 RD offers unrivaled precision and response. Its shell maximizes power and control while the boot’s Bi-Injected Racing Spine delivers unparalleled support. Especially thin, its new Heel Link liner cradles the contours of your foot and securely anchors your heel, creating the perfect marriage between your foot, the liner, and shell. Thanks to the shell and liner’s streamlined design, the Doberman 5 RD’s sole features a reduced length that further amplifies your performance. And to ensure the boot looks as good as it performs, it sports a blacked-out appearance–complemented by the iconic glow of Dobermann eyes. Go fast, take chances, and enjoy the sweet taste of victory with Nordica’s Dobermann 5 RD.
Dobermann 5 RD / Technologies
Pairing convenience with exceptional performance, we developed an entirely new sole for the Dobermann collection. Thanks to this new design, it’s no longer necessary to mill the boot’s soles. With a height tailored to the ISO 5355 standard, the Dobermann soles are ready to click into your bindings straight out of the box. And to promote an intuitive, uniform approach to sizing, we’ve abandoned the traditional UK sizing system in favor of the Mondopoint standard
- Soles 5mm shorter (all sizes)
- Solid soles ISO 5355 standard
- New lifters 3mm / 4mm / 5mm
With Nordica’s Heel Link system, tightening the laces of the liner pulls the heel into the heel pocket, securely anchoring it in place for an exceptional fit that delivers unparalleled control and response.
- Heel Link system cradles the contours of the foot by drawing it into the heel pocket when boot is laced
- Enhanced connectivity maximizes the transmission of energy to boost control and response
Especially stiff, Nordica’s Bi-Injected Spine uses two different stiffnesses of plastic to deliver unparalleled support and a smooth forward flex that absorbs the terrain.
- The specially-designed spine makes recoveries easier
- Bi-injected design offers support while also providing a smooth forward flex
- Customizable flex allows you to control the transmission of energy to maximize response
High and Low Wedges
The high and low wedges included with the Dobermann provide an out-of-the-box solution for adjusting ramp angle, enabling you to easily customize the boot’s fit and performance.
- High and low wedges allow you to readily adjust the boot’s ramp angle
- Wedges enable you to customize the boot’s fit and performance for enhanced control
Inner Front Closure
A rigid velcro strap draws the upper tongue toward the liner and against the shin, creating a uniform fit that cradles the contours of your foot to boost connectivity and response.
- The velcro strap draws the liner tongue against the shin uniformly to enhance fit and control
- Strap aids the liner in effectively wrapping around the foot, maximizing the transmission of energy
Dual Setting Quick Spoiler
To allow you to further customize the Dobermann’s fit and performance, the liner includes a spoiler with an interlocking, two-piece design. Use both spoiler components for maximum forward lean or remove the auxiliary insert to reduce it.
- Greater precision and control
Armed with an eye for detail–and a desire to capitalize on every opportunity to enhance performance–we created an entirely new power strap for the latest Dobermann collection. Each Dynamic Power Strap contains a specific number of elastic bands that are woven together and tailored to the unique flex and design of each boot in the Dobermann collection. These improved straps maximize rebound while boosting control and response
- 2 set up: 3 and 2 elastic bands