UnlimitedLess Weight. More Fun.
You can have your cake and eat it, too. For proof, look no further than Nordica’s Unlimited boot. Making no compromises, this all-mountain boot is equally at home skiing, hiking, and skinning. Its Tri Force Cuff delivers exceptional control and response. An aluminum ski-walk mechanism amplifies the transmission of power on the descent while offering a tremendous range of motion when climbing. The boot’s wire closure system wraps the contours of your foot for a precise and comfortable fit while its lower buckle enables you to readily loosen the entire system when hiking or skinning. Offering incredible traction and performance, the boot’s sole is compatible with both standard and touring bindings. And in case you subject the sole to rocky terrain season after season, it can easily be replaced thanks to its screw-on design. Embrace adventure with Nordica’s Unlimited boot.
Unlimited / Technologies
To be worthy of adventure, a touring boot must be capable of not just enduring but also excelling in the diverse terrain it will inevitably encounter. Guided by this belief, we set out to develop an entirely new sole for our Unlimited boots–a sole that was as versatile as it was durable. It had to offer exceptional grip to ensure it could withstand hiking in the most treacherous terrain–be that a rocky summit, high-stakes glacial traverse, or a parking lot coated in ice. Yet it also had to interface perfectly with countless binding systems while maximizing safety and control. This led to the creation of a sole that provides the legendary traction and performance of the Michelin Gripwalk system while also featuring DYN inserts. This sole is compatible with both ISO Gripwalk and alpine touring standards. And thanks to its screw-on design, the sole can readily be replaced to maximize the longevity of the boot. No matter how you define adventure–or where you pursue it–you can depend on Nordica’s Unlimited soles.
- Screwed & Interchangeable
- Grip and Stability
Tri Force Cuff Construction
By strategically positioning three different densities of materials, Nordica’s Tri Force Cuff Construction boosts the fit and performance of a boot while minimizing weight.
- A softer layer at the front of the boot wraps the shin to enhance fit and ensures a smooth flex while skiing and optimizes mobility when hiking
- The cuff’s mid layer provides lateral support and helps transmit energy and drive power to the edge of the ski
- An exceptionally stiff outer layer at the heel supports the spine of the boot and the ski-walk mechanism to maximize power, control, and response
Change/switch with confidence
Nordica’s ski-walk mechanism maximizes performance and comfort whether skiing, hiking, or skinning. It reduces weight while pairing exceptional control and response with a tremendous range of motion.
- Aluminum lock mechanism amplifies the transmission of energy for enhanced control and response
- Once locked out, the mechanism ensures the boot remains in ski-mode during the descent
- When unlocked, the mechanism provides a 65 degree range of motion to boost comfort and efficiency while skinning and hiking
- Mechanism allows forward lean to easily be adjusted to tailor the boot’s fit, comfort, and performance
3D Light Performance Fit TF Primaloft Liner
Designed to excel on both the approach and the descent, Nordica’s 3D Light Performance Fit TF PrimaLoft Liner minimizes weight while delivering exceptional performance.
- Lightweight design maximizes efficiency when touring while also delivering exceptional performance when skiing
- 3-D shape cradles the contours of your foot to enhance fit and response
- Liner can readily be thermomolded for a truly custom fit that maximizes comfort and performance
- PVC-free design reduces environmental impacts
Infrared Technology has been developed by Nordica with the aim of customizing the boots in the most sensitive point for the skiers. Once you identify the pressure points, you just need to heat the area trough the infrared lamp. In a second step, apply the suction cup to neutralize the pressure in few minutes. Lastly, remove the cup and replace the liner: it's time to jump into the boots and enjoy the ride.
- Precise custom fit
- Releases pressure from sensitive areas & bunions