This is our road to perfection. The goal is to push our limits over the boundaries, because we know that the innovation plays a key role to design your best experience. Our R&D department is constantly committed to find and develop new solutions and able to fit the needs of any skier. Whether you are an expert or a beginner, in this section you can dive into the main features of our products and find exactly what you are looking for.
Dobermann GSR DC, Dobermann SLR DC, Dobermann Multigara
Energy 2 TI DC
- Wood cores and elastomer layer dampen vibrations to reduce chatter and absorb the terrain
- Titanal layers maximize the transmission of energy for exceptional power, precision, and control
- For unparalleled precision and response, Nordica’s Energy 2 TI Double Core sandwiches a Pulse elastomer layer between two wood cores, each of which is then flanked by a layer of titanal.
Spitfire DC Pro, Belle SL DC, Steadfast 85 DC
Energy TI DC
- Wood cores and elastomer layer dampen vibrations for a smooth ride
- Titanal layer boosts the transmission of energy to enhance control and response
- Nordica’s Energy 2 TI Double Core sandwiches both a titanal and an elastomer layer between two wood cores to create a playful yet powerful ride that’s especially smooth.
Spitfire DC, Belle DC
- Intuitive Performance
- A design that improves control and response
- Flexibility adapted to the needs of all skiers
- The Double Core technology plays with different layers of material and is able to satisfy even the most demanding skiers. In Nordica's Double Core Energy construction the Pulse Core, contained between the two wooden cores, is made of rubber to minimize vibration.